onsdag 27. februar 2008

Everything that has a beginning has an end

So what once was, is no more. Theres nothing more to say about that. I wished it could continue, but fate, it seems, is still has a fickle finger to poke up my ass.. God damn it. Except that, the fact that Heidi and I are now history, I've picked up a guitar and I've been practecing for about 2-4 hours a day, singing and playing. Dad is teaching me the chords, so maybe in a year or two, I might be good enough to maybe actually play infront of people:P
I hate when something good ends.. especially when you KNOW it has potential. But once you've lost it, do you really want it back? I mean, once you've lost it once, it means you can lose it again, would you really want to take that risk? And, would it be easier to lose it the second time, or harder? Its especially tough when you dont have anyone or anything to blame, to be angry at, or hate. Its... frustrating^^

0 kommentarer: