lørdag 10. mai 2008

The Era of the Russ


Now, for those of yo who haven't spoken to me latly, don't know that we've(or at least us norwegians) have entered the era of the "russ". To put in simple terms, the "russ" is the graduating 13th graders, they get to wear these really weird clothes(because its tradition) and we party almost every day for a whole month. We also have to do certain tasks to get certain rewards, and the one with the most rewards.. get a the top prize..(dont ask me what the hell that is tho..) So yeah, I've been livin' up to the true russ spirit, partyin' everyday for 2 weeks.. which made me wake up on last sunday thinking it was the previous wednesday(kinda trippy!) Though, I have been.. behaving.. to a certain extent at least. if you wanna know some of those "tasks" I suppose you'd just have 't ask me.. can't talk about it here. who knows who'll end up reading this crap, ya know?
So..except that, I've had my pre-exams, I've been, as I've said before, called into military service, first as a normal solider, then a special paratrooper, then as an officer, which I declined, and now Im back to the special paratrooper. I decided to take the officers training next year.. gotta live life.
Fun things..hmm.. made my teacher cry 'cause of an essay, my dad has turned half a century old(which I remind him, as thoughtful and considerate as I am) I've found certain someone which keeps my days bright when everythign is dark. I've found a new book serie to get obsessed about, its the twilight serie(just finnished the 1st book after reading it without putting it down, except the one night I had to sleep) and Im starting to like Creedence and Guns 'n Roses.. for some reason. weird, huh?
I might be commin' over for christmas btw^^ Both to malibu and heber. "you'll see"(8) hope I'll get the chance 't talk to some of you soon.

1 kommentarer:

Roberto Lerma sa...

Egil! You didn't forget about your good Mexican buddy from Heber, right?

So I just kind of ran into your blog haha, you coming over for Christmas would be great, I must say, I'll look forward to it.

and a month of partying? sounds good to me. You'll have to tell me about some of those tasks later, eh?

Check out the blog to catch up on Berto? yes?

Love,
Berto