lørdag 3. mai 2008

secrets

ok, these past few weeks have been quite..interesting and turmoil-filled. Intrigues and what not, ya know? As I said in my last post, I've been living it large as a single boy, yet again. It has seemed to work quite well for me.. for abot a week or twoXD. those of you who know me, know how quickly I can go from one relationship to the next.
Im not in a relationship yet.. so dont panic. Im.. dont really know what ya can call it.. Im reserved for one girl, and I guess its the same way the other way around. None of us wanted a official relationship, but at one point, I did, now I let her choose whenver.. and now shes all twitterpated after last friday.. so I guess it might not be a single eagle at the end of this month. tho that remains to be seen. if it is.. I guess its a nice thing.. if not, thats nice too, cause I'll be shipped off to the military.
yes..military. I was first assigned to be in the 2nd battalion as a regular solider.. then they wanted me for the special paratrooperunit(later the marinehunters, one of the best elite units in the world) and then "hey wanna start an officer education?".. I decided last thursday to head that off.. If I'd said yes, I'd be called into service 3 days before school ended.. which meant I'd miss the graduation and my concerts. That would suck. and.. I'd miss the whole summerholiday! So now Im gonna go for the special paratrooper unit.. which is basically the hardest thing you can do.. and if I fail there, I'll just be a regular in the 2nd battalion.. and then apply for officer training the year after. How things turn out, huh?

0 kommentarer: