torsdag 6. september 2007

Bing Bom Bang


These past few days have all had some learning experiences in 'em. Some great, some not. Or the experience might have been both. I guess most of it started on monday.

I sat in class, sleeping, well, I guess it would be "lay in class" if I slept.. but anyway, when I finally woke up, I got bored and started adding the surname of all my friends on the cell, just to check how well I knew them. After a while I came down to my best girlfriends name, Josey, and I just realized it had been almost a month since I had talked or seen her. So basically I sent her a text, she waited for me for half an hour outside school, and we went for a 3 hour long walk, and planned a movie date with "Hairspray".. I've got reliable sources telling me its.. good so I suppose for once I'll trust 'em;)

Second.. On tuesday, on my way to schoo, I was biking as I always do. My way to school has now a part which is a building site with machines and holes and nasty stuff everywhere, but I never stop, nor slow down(mainly because Im always late, and in an awefully hurry). There is a certain place there, wee road leading down a steep hill with, now, loads of rocks in it, because they're blowing away the moutain, where they have some hoases going over the road. I always jump over them, but for some unexplainable reason, I suddenly turned very stupid, and ran straight for them(I suspect I was in a happy mood an therefor high on the happy drugs) My front wheel slipped and I started flying=D Funny thing that, flying.. so great, so fun, until you hit the ground, and that I did too. I got the bike in my back and head, and when I finally got to the end of the hill(thank God it wasnt an escelator, it would have taken forever to get down..) a whole class of middleschoolers stood there, and the teachers were running towards me, so I jumped on the bike and got away form them as fast as possible. Pathetic enough I fell, and that they saw it, but that middleschool teachers were gonna check how I was.. hell no. I wanted to save the little pride I had left. So after 2 minutes of biking, I felt a searing pain in my knee, and it was just, hanging there.. Blood was pouring out of my hand I couldnt do nothing but laugh. So my knee is still busted, I've got a cut in my hand, and my only hope is that my knee will fully heal soon. I got it checked out and was told that if I treated it "nicely" and didnt train, it would heal fine. Well I trained yesterday, couldnt keep away from it ya know?

Now the last thing I encountered was yesterday. Sitting in my media class, a girl came in and told of an accident just nearby, and I jumped(litteraly) all the way to the site of the accident, a camera and pen and paper in my hand. A lovely lassie was lying on the ground glass everywhere, Ambulance people everywhere, police officers and so on, teachers, students, pure chos but well organized chaos. I felt so.. cruel, evil and horrible, to run around trying to beam my self up in society by writing a damn good article, while a girl was lying there, in pain. I had to convince my self I did it to tell the people.. but why would they take interest in that? Its just.. horrible to make somoenes pain into a show for the rest of the city or country. But oh well, I did it, and got what I wanted, which just made me feel sick and ashamed. But I liked doing what I did.. report.

So my life, like yours Im sure, is filled with some drama now and then. Busy and fun. One almost never know what will happen. Who knows what tomorrow has in store for us? hope it'll include something yummy.

0 kommentarer: