søndag 2. september 2007

Hi.. I guess

So yeah, I've been shown a couple of bloggs lately, and I thought, hey, why the bloody h*** do I use that piczo thingy when I could just do it the easy way and write somewhere someone would actually, or at least, might, find me and read what I have to say, or think.. whatever.
Things.. have been rather different here in Norway. My life in America is something else to me now. That life, is just that, a different life. It is as if everything was one dream, with blissfull and dazzeling events and experiences. I have learned alot from it, and I miss it. Certain things back there made it all worth a while, and thats what I really miss.
Im not a very big fan of blogging. I must say I find it rather.. amusing, and interesting, to read what you have written, to see what you feel and think. Theres probably not a big chance of me being as.. "experienced" or "talented" as you guys, with you're "Remember when" 's and stuff. I could try, I suppose I want to.. it'd be interesting to see what I'd come up with.. Ok here I go(talk about being a dead fish in the stream)

Remember when...



...you asked if we would like to join you for Spider Man 3?

...that my heart was 10 feet behind me?

...I made you nose bleed(sorry)

...I made you guys wait for me for 40 minutes?

...we lay on the lawn talking about absolutely everything and nothing?

...the question you asked me in the car on a tuesday?(yes)

...us 3 having an "innocent" conversation at the trainstation thingy resturant?

...I made you realize something in the car which might have changed your life in some ways?

....the smile you got when I gave you the "key" back?

..."this is egil, he's from norway, and he needs friends"?

...what I said with us and all those girls in the jaccuzi?

....when you caught me on web with those two.. sleep-over guests??

...when I at least tried to help to plan your date

...the pool?

...what you thought when I said "it" and turned my back at you for a second?

...me in japanese class?

...the hot springs?

I guess that'll be it for now. Hmm.. Im quite proud of that! I dont know many over there who has these bloggs and can read 'em, so I had to twist and turn my brain to get it out. What'll be more interestin' is to see who thinks what applies to them. Ask me if yer not sure.. I promise I wont laugh..*caugh*

thats it for now, first blogg, yay!

Love ya always

Egil Oniango Ravndal aka Norwegia/Birdy/Blondie/Viking and so on

3 kommentarer:

Erin Jo sa...

Hahahahahahahahah "This is Egil, he's from Norway, and he needs friends" aw how I do miss you Egil.... Even if you do still manage to infuriate me.

tyler sa...

come back.
i love you
in a not weird/gay kinda way

Roberto Lerma sa...

holy Egil Blog!

and yes, I do remember the you needing friends. haha.

Love,
Berto